Monday, February 7, 2011

The Song in your Heart

I had a dream in which I played the part
of someone who tuned all the strings of your heart.
For hearts were the instruments, part of the band
which held all the music of life in their hand.
I would turn every key to tighten each string
adjusting the pitch to the sound it would bring.

I was told every heart had its own special song
and the Mistro would know where each one would belong
So I focused attention on tuning each string
Anxious to hear all the music they'd bring.
The players all gathered and soon took there places
With looks of expectancy upon there faces.

The strings of lifes web were all plucked from above
sending down rhapsodies flowing with love
And the reverberations filled up the place
with symphonies floating through time and through space.
Then I heard a sweet voice that was lovingly saying,
"My children are part of the music I'm playing".

No comments:

Post a Comment