Monday, February 7, 2011

I AM

That which speaks and creates a multitude of stars,
Thinks and sets the cosmic winds in motion,
Moves and from the stillness of nothing come the
living waters that overflow the void in my soul..

It is the still small voice from within
Creating the thunder in my heart,
And the lightning which cracks
my Spirit to life, Sending forth
the faith and the hope of the centuries.

It calms the storms
And sets my dormant love into motion
At the same moment in time..
The Maker of my Divine essence
And Sacred Source of all that is
or ever shall be..

Causing me to know deep communion
Until I no longer feel bound or seperate
Touching that Divine spark within
Until I AM

Fired and purged of all desire
But the one which calls me
To return to the Source
From which I came..

No comments:

Post a Comment